Reasonably new to OSX, transitioned my Pismo with the Panther release. Have modified the system to my heart's content, no problems, have backed off on a few mods which were driven by OS 9 nostalgia.

Now that I'm getting used to OSX, I'd like to put the trash in the finder window sidebars. Can't seem to see how to do it, not sure if it is possible. Not really necessary but would be nice for my way of thinking.

One thing I really miss from OS9, or really from Copy Agent (was speed doubler's copy functions) was the window that displayed the items in the trash in the trash empty confirm dialog. If memory serves, one could even select the items to be deleted from this window, or maybe that was from another mod. Anyway, anything like this in X?