The problem is you have two routers and you don't need two routers.  I'm guessing you
need more ports.  The thing to do would be to add a simple hub to the Airport.  Since
you can't get the Airport to not act as a router see if your other router (D-Link was
it?) can act as a hub only.  If not, just get a simple hub to plug into the back of
your Airport.  Whatever you do, get the configuration for one device set correctly
first before bringing another variable into the picture.

-tom