Just tell her what I told my wife, "after I sell all the old Mac's, we will
more than pay for the new ibook."

That was 6 months ago and I still have everything (the 8600 is on the dining
room table) the Wallstreet is open, needs new PMU and I got about half way
to it, misc. odds and ends all over the floor.

Old software stuffed from floor to top in closets, etc.

I guess I need to get on the ball and sell everything, I doubt I will come
close to covering the cost of the new ibook, but it has been so long that my
wife will probably never know we fell short.

Good Luck,

Best Regards,

Wayne Schneck
Marketing Manager