Reading through these old postings about a bigger HD for the Pismo, what are
the thoughts on the Hitachi/IBM Travelstar 60GB 7200rpm vs the 80GB 5400rpm?
Has anyone tried them head to head? Is there a noticeable performance boost
from the 7200rpm drive? Price is about the same for both, and I'm not sure
which one is the better choice. I'm looking for max performance, but another
20GB for the money sure is nice...

-Sam