I am thinking about buying a G4 ibook with the following specs:

  a.. 900MHz PowerPC G4
  b.. 256K L2 cache @ 900MHz
  c.. 14-inch TFT Display
  d.. 1024x768 resolution
  e.. 640MB RAM
  f.. 40GB Ultra ATA drive
  g.. Combo Drive
  h.. ATI Mobility Radeon 9200
  i.. 32MB DDR video memory
  j.. Airport Card is installed.
I looked around Apples site for the specs on this as I wanted to see if it
has the AirPort Extreme card in it or the normal Airport card.  If it's the
normal card, can I take it out and sell it?

I also didn't see a G4 iBook that was 900mhz, I saw one that was 933mhz.

Rad...