Hi, Mikael!

Do you by any chance have a good backup (clock) battery from that
Wallstreet? It's a wierd affair of six brown wafers between two sheets of
black plastic sheeting marked 616-0102 on both sides, with  a power cable
attached. In a padded envelope, it should mail at about one and one half to
two ounces. Please let me know. . .

All the best,
stanton