I am having some strange problems with iPhoto. I just recently installed iLife. It seemed pretty good initially but now it is dropping my camera imports in the middle and not only that but several of the pictures in each batch of imports from my digital camera are cut in half...so half the image is there, the other half is brown ??

Not only that but I keep getting huge lists of images that it found some fault with.

I thought it might be a problem with the CF card so I used image capture and tried again. All those photos came out fine with no errors whatsoever.

Any suggestions ? Anybody else encounter this with iPhoto 4 ?

Amber