Hello All,

Since I did not get any response I'm crossposting my query.

Since I'm going to help an elderly lady to master a secondhand iMac so that she can e-mail, browse and Google I would like to master the program "Share My Desktop". I have downloaded SMD to my PB 17" running 10.3.3 as well as her machine, running the same OS.

ReadMe does not give me sufficient info how to configure both machines. Can anybody give me step by step instructions how to get this going or direct me to a sight which gives these instructions? We are both on broadband (DSL)

TIA and greetings, Andre