Hello,
I have an ibook (900mhz, 640 mb ram) running Jaguar.
After it had been left in Sleep, when I tapped a key to resume work the screen was filled with rolling, jagged lines and double images. I tried to find the shut down menu and it shut down. It started up ok the next day. The technician at Apple said that it could have been a program or the Finder crashing and there was no problem. Does that sound right?

Secondly, last night I was transferring files from another powerbook (OS9) via ethernet. It would not let me copy of the System folder nor any file that might be in use for File Sharing, saying I did not have the permission to do so. However, I have always copied over System folders for back up purpoes before.

Then, just after midnight the message appeared that I must Shut Down the powerbook by holding the powerkey for several seconds. I did that and then reconnected via ethernet. The powerbook started up okay the next morning.

Do these events sound like unrelated minor issues or the start of a problem?
Thanks.