Hello,

Sorry by the way if I am posting over anything old, but anyhow...

My friend has just picked up a PowerBook G4 15" 1GHz from PC World, and he
has this problem where everything seems to unexpectedly quit all the time,
especially in Apps like Microsoft Word and textedit which require you to
save your work first. He hasn't done anything much on it yet and it ahs been
like this since day one. I have updated the system software to 10.3.3 which
has not resolved the problem at all.... I'm not too sure what to do seeing
as I'm not a PowerBook man myself, but he's kinda regretting buying a Mac
now and I can't have that!!

Thanks,

Phil

--
Visit http://www.macintoshcouncil.tk and http://thearistocratichippo.cjb.net

-iMac G4 17" 1Ghz, 512MB, 80GB, 10.3.3
-PowerMac 7300/200 DT, 256MB, 5GB, 9.1
-PowerMac 8500/180, 128MB, 2x2GB, 9.1
-PowerMac 5500/275 AIO, 128MB, 7GB, 9.2.2
-PowerMac 6500/275 DT, 64MB, 2GB, 9.1
-PowerMac 7200/90 DT, 48MB, 500MB, 8.6
-Performa 630CD, 36MB, 2GB, 8.1
-LC III+ 33Mhz, 36MB, 80MB, 7.6.1