From: Stuart Saunders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Would be great feature
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:33:33 +0700

        In the "Print & Fax" app on Panther, there is the option to email the
fax to an email address. This would be really great for me, as I do a
lot of traveling. However it doesn't seem to work.

        Has anybody been able to make it work?
        How?

        Thanks in advance,
        Stuart.

You can print to pdf and then email that file.

---
JSH
TiBook