> Does anyone know where I can get a manual for a Wallstreet. I need to
> know how to take it apart and upgrade the hard drive for a friend. I've
> done this on my Pismo but I can't seem to get the Wallstreet apart and
> don't want to force the issue.
>
> Any help appreciated.

You can download the User Manual from there which gives good instructions on
the hard drive removal.

There are also the service manuals floating around on the interenet, google
for "apple manuals" and you should come across these (the service manuals
sites change frequently since Apple does not like to have these out there).

The User Manual should be sufficient for what you are attempting.

Best Regards,

Wayne Schneck
Marketing Manager
FME