Bad news, my friend your hard drive has died. The clicking sound, is the
tall tale sign your hard drive is dead. The second factor is Tech tool Pro
can't find your hard drive. I hope you have your data backed up. If you
haven't backed up your data, you might try the freezer trick, to temp mount
your hard drive so you can back up your data before installing a new hard
drive.

Regards,.
--
Aaron Willems