At home my Pismo plays iTunes through a powered Labtec dual speaker/sub woofer setup. I plug the speakers into the headphone jack on the backside of the Pismo. Lately the connection has gotten sloppy. Wiggle the plug around in the jack and the audio output is ok. Wiggle it a little more and it cuts out. Wiggle it again and one speaker or another works.

Is the problem:

a.  a sloppy jack and nothings is making contact or...
b.  a bad sound board?

Solution?

Thanks

The obscure we see eventually; the completely apparent takes a little longer.

Edward R. Murrow