A hearty thank you to all who have responded.  Here are the goals I have and
the problems I have encountered in accomplishing those goals:

I have a Pismo fully up to date not only with OSX and a 9.2.2 set up, but
also with all my apps and data, natch.  I want to clone the whole shebang to
my TiBook 667 (purchased over even faster models because it was the last
with irDa, a protocol I use and enjoy for quick file swaps with business
partners).

I recently tried CCC.  Problems encountered:

1.  Hang in the middle of clone?  Should one just continue or erase the
target and start over or leave target as is and start over?  I tried the
last solution and...

2.  The target volume was not bootable.

So, what have I done incorrectly?  Will it also clone all the 9.2.2 aspects?
Does the target have to be a certain speed?  (Currently, it is a 4400rpm 80
gigger, compared to the source, which a 7200rpm 40 gigger.)

All inout regarding accomplishing my goals welcome.

Yours,

Run V.
Illovox Media

--
"Love means never having to say 'How was it?'"
                                            ~Tony Randall