On 9 May 2004, at 01:09, G-Books wrote:
We get it. You love Apple. Only you should be allowed to post critical
comments regarding their products.

Anyone with experience with Carbon Copy Cloner care to share use tips and
experience?

I'm using CCC in a home environment for about 8 months and never had a problem backing up my internal HD regularly.

Greetings, Andre.