Hi,
  I just joined the list. I have a specific problem that I need help
with. But so you will now a little about me...

I've used a Mac since day one, and Apple //s before that. I've had my
Wallstreet II (PDQ) for 4 years and don't want to get rid of it.

Now my problem. I need to connect a USB 2.0 laser printer to my WS
II, which will require a PCMCIA card. My drive is partitioned and I
have multiple systems on it, so I need to have a card that will work
with OS 8.6, 9.x and OS X (10.2.4).

I'm having a hard time finding a card that meets those requirements
-- at least from their spec sheets. I've already had one that I was
told would work, but didn't.

What is my best choice? Practically every card I've seen is USB 2.0,
which is fine with me. And I know it will only work at 1.1 speeds in
8.6-9.x. I also know that 8.6, and perhaps 9.x need Apple's USB Card
Support 1.4.1. But I won't need a  card with a power supply to use
for the printer, will I?

I sure could use some good suggestions. I really need to get this
printer up and working.

TIA,

Bob