I find this quest for cheap solutions to be kind of strange, considering you
have hundreds if not thousands of dollars in your computer and you don't
want to use the product made for cleaning you screen because of a minimal
amount of money.

Hoodwipes cost me $1.05 each and I use them only about once a month if that,
which is about 3¢ a day to use a product that will not harm my LCD or my
laptop case. Why would I use some other product that may or may not do
damage to my computer to save that minimal amount of money?

Tom