From: "Andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Micro$lime vs. Apple
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 11:55:20 -0700

Obviously you've never driven either.  The Miata is a
blast to drive,
pure
and simple, while a Karmann-Ghia is slow, handles
poorly and makes all
the
wrong noises.  I believe a better comparison would be
an Alfa Romeo
Spider,
which in addition to being fun to drive, is actually
good-looking as
well,
especially the 1979 and earlier without the black
plastic trunk cap.

Oh, to stay on-topic, my 12" PowerBook would fit
nicely in the small
area
behind the seats of either a Miata or an Alfa spider,
though I think it
would be happier in a shiney new Z4 than either.