on 5/3/04 1:15 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> From: Wayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>>> iBook 600!  Hahahahahah!
>>>
>>> But aside from the fact that you are futzing with a lemon--(I HATE my 600
>>> iBook! HATEHATEHATEHATE!  AND I hate them ALLL!  BWAHAHAHAHA!)
>>
>> Is anyone else getting tired of these childish rants. I suggest this be
>> ended, I look forward to reading intelligent suggestions for problem solving
>> in this list.
>>
>> Not rants that sound like a 4 year is having a temper tantrum.
>>
>> Grow up already.

Oh, wait, let's play a game:  Button, button, who's got the button?

Better yet, Wayne, why don't you take the time to hunt for parts for the 4
books I've been repairing lately, and pay for the repairs...and if you don't
want to pay me, you can pay Apple the $650 they want to replace the hinge
cables.

I'm performing a public service.  This is G-Books and these G3 'books should
be purchased eyes open.  You don't like it, skip the message.  Insult me
again and we shall...
---
"...let loose the DOGS OF WAR and at your glove, UNLEASH HE-L!  HAHAHAHA!"