I talked to Applecare today concerning an unrelated problem and asked if they had decided what the problem was on reduction of cpu frequency after restart. He said he had never heard of the problem. He had no suggestions as how to fix the problem. Suppose he was being candid? If so, maybe we who are having the problem with our 867mhz Powerbooks need to insist Apple pay attention to the problem. Eh?

Bill

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished