On May 16, 2004, at 9:07 PM, James Rohde wrote:

Dan, I'm not sure *how* you did it, but I think you just won the award
for the longest Subject line sent by Emailer (that I've seen so far)! ;-)

Jim Rohde

AARRRRRGH!

I know how I did it -a slip of the hand/brain. My message didn't go out because having several email addresses I used one that I wasn't subscribed with, which came back to me. I went to my "sent" mail box and copied the message, pasted it then copied the subject line and everything else in sight, including all the objects in the left side of the room and-command V. I repeat- AARRRRRGH. I hate when I'm sloppy. Sorry all. But thanks for the recognition of an achievement.

dan_A