Hi,
There were two versions of the Graphite and both were called SE's.
I have a first generation Graphite SE Clamshell so......
The first generation Graphite was 366 mhz, 4 meg video, 6 gig hard drive
The second generation Graphite was 466 mhz, 8 meg video, 10 gig hard drive and the firewire port

Both still fetch pretty good prices on Ebay