[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

IMHO, Mac OS X 10.3.x with XPostFacto3 ( I use the a14 version) works
much better on at least the Wallstreet II (PDQ) than do Jaguar.

I used X.1.5 on a WallStreet 266MHz/192Mb/4Gb, but it was too slow.
Then everybody was saying that X.2 was great on the WallStreet, so I bought it for my son's iMac DV (400MHz/512Mb/30Gb). Unfortunately, the internal DVD drive died, and the install has to be done from the internal drive, it doesn't accept it from an external FireWire CD burner.
So I tought, "Well, at least I can use it on a WS", but now you are telling me that X.3 is even better on the WS... How much better? How much faster?

The only thing that doesn't work for me is sound going in,

Doesn't matter too much to me...

So, while Panther may set you off another $60 or so second hand, IMO it
is worth that.

Mmmmh... another $60 to $75, at least... My computer budget is a little bit thin, so it will have to wait, while I'll learn this, for me, new system. I can do everything I want on 9.1, but support is dying, and new software is almost always X-only.
Best regards.
Hugo Diaz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter is that his name wasn't Henry Porter.