My Reply follows quote. On 30/05/2004 16:39 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>I bought an iBook 366 MHz and than I bought an airport card and put it
>inside. The ibook does not see the airport card. I am running OS 9.2 and
>I re-installed the airport software from the OS 9.2 CD and that did not
>help. Will the airport card work under OS 9.2? Apple System Profiler
>does not show an airport card. Do I have a bad card?
>
>Ted

Did you do this?

Important: After installing an AirPort Card into a new iBook
you must press Option-S when restarting the computer.
This ensures the customer will see the Setup Assistant (a
movie and setup instructions). If these keys are not pressed
down each time the technician restarts the computer after an
upgrade, the Setup Assistant file will execute, disable itself,
and the customer will never see it.

Ken