Alan,

Have you given the open source wireless driver a try? Available at:
<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34453&package_id=30867>

Although the driver hasn't been updated since OS 10.2, I found it to work just fine on my Lombard with 10.3, using a Orinoco Silver 802.11b card with various wireless routers. Give it a try if you don't find something better. The only drawback is that you don't want to remove the card without shutting down first.

Also, I found that to get the driver install to succeed, you must power down your Lombard after installing, but before configuring the Network preferences the first time. I'd recommend reading the messages in the forum at:
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=34453&atid=411313>

Good luck. . .

Rick

A friend has given me a Netgear MA 521 Wireless PCMCIA card which I have been trying to set up for use in a Lombard, with no luck. Where can I get a driver that will work with this card?

Alan

What good is an obscenity trial except to popularize literature?
                -- Nero Wolfe, "The League of Frightened Men"

--
Rick Smykla
[EMAIL PROTECTED]