This should work.....
http://www.minidisc-canada.com/shopexd.asp?id=130
http://www.xitel.com/

This is from Xitel's site:
My HiFi-Link doesn't seem to work under OSX, but works fine under OS9:

Problem: After installing the HiFi-Link it doesn't seem to work under OSX.

Fix: Sorry guys, the manual was written before OSX was released. The HiFi-Link works under OSX using the generic USB audio drivers. All you need to do is plug it directly into a USB port on your system and it will automatically load the drivers. You'll then need to select it as the preferred output device, since OSX doesn't change to a new device now with the system preferences control panel.

To do this go to: SYSTEM PREFERENCES -> HARDWARE SECTION: SOUND ICON -> OUTPUT -> select USB audio.

This should now set your system so that audio flows out the HiFi-Link.