My Reply follows quote. On 04/06/2004 18:52 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>Hi.
>
>My WS has crashed several times in the last year or two.  It seems to have
>always been associated with ejecting my Wavelan card, or with switching
>from a Wavelan-based lan to a wired lan.
>
>Before I use it again, I was wondering if there were better alternatives
>to the WirelessDriver on SourceForge.
>
>TIA
>
>Cordially,
>Tom Zahm
I have an Orinoco Gold, which is supposed to be basically the same card.
I use the Apple Airport drivers/utilities in a WS. The same card works in
my 1400 with version 7.2 of the
Orinoco software. I don't recall any crashes, unless I try to eject the
card from the 1400 without shutting down. The 1400 runs OS 9.1 and the
Wallstreet runs OS 9.2.2

Ken