I have a Wallstreet 300 w/ 320 MB, original(?) 8GB HDD, and 10.3.4 via XPostFacto and 9.2.2 each on their own partition. Regardless of which OS I boot into, the 'book won't recognize anything in the lower pcmcia slot except for the Apple DVD-Video card. I've tried USB, FireWire and a mini HDD; none are recognized in the lower, although the USB and FW work fine when inserted into the upper (the mini HDD is type III, so fits only into the lower).

-Peter Chastain
[EMAIL PROTECTED],com