Hello All. I have some questions too.

What is the last version of Airport Software that works under OS 9.1-9.2.2?

Can the Wallstreet support more that one type of wireless software at the
same time? I am referring to perhaps the Skyline and a Airport software, or
Airport and Orinoco software. Do you just change the stetting in the
AppleTalk Control Panel and change cards?

Are current production Airport Base Stations suitable for use on a network
that only has Macs running OS 9.1 or earlier?

Are their third party routers that have both ethernet connection, modem and
which will pass AppleTalk packets?

I have a friend who was advised to purchase a Orinoco Gold card (by CDW)
for her Wallstreet. I have been able to get it working but the software is
confusing for her. I advised her to try one of the Skyline cards, but she
has already spent $100 on this card. I would like to install the Airport
software and let her try it with out removing the Ornioco software. She has
tried the Skyline software on my PB, and likes it's simple interface, but
we are back to the money she has already spent.

She has cable, uses a Belkin router, and can connect to the other computers
on the wired ethernet side of router by just going to the
Chooser/AppleShare and pick the name of the other machine. With her
Wallstreet, she does the same thing, but has to put in the IP address of
the computers on the wired side of the router to connect. No problem
connecting to internet from any of her 4 computers. I have put a alias on
the Wallstreet of each hard disk she wants to connect to, and this seems to
solve the problem, but I was wondering if I  configured the Belkin router
wrong? This was the first time I ever configured one.

My previous experience is putting wireless on old PowerBook computers for
use at a Mac User Group hot spot. ( I helped a retired gentlemen set up a
PB1400/117 & OS 7.6 to surf on my Skyline card I loaned him).

Thank you.

Ken Vann