Hey all...
Well, i wish i had a funny way of saying this, but i don't. Last week, my g3 bronze, 2 batteries, CD module, charger, wireless card, and my entire CD collection got stolen. I'm sure that some of you can sympathize with the experience (and at least it wasn't done in by dumping beer on the keyboard. right?). If you don't mind if i stay on the list, i'd like to. The only other portable I have to tote around and use is a powerbook 520c (let the muscle-building begin). I'm seriously in the market for another laptop, preferably something in the G3 range, perhaps lower end G4. Any advice or offers? Should i wait for the G5s and then pick up older stock G4s once they drop price?

Take care, and thanks for being there to help out a fellow-- now ex--Gbook member.

-Dylan Moore