> My brother just bought a refurbished ibook from apple. He loves it but he
> says  that keychain access keeps popping up and asking for his password...
> He types it in and it doesn't9t work... Is there a way to fix this? His
> password works everywhere else.
>
> Thanks,
> shane

Shane -

    I've been having Keychain problems with my G3 Dual-USB iBook for a few
weeks now and let me tell you...it is gigantic pain in the rear.

    This is a really complex problem and there's no way to reduce it to a
simple answer.

    My problem is connected with Safari and Keychain.  Launch Safari, go to
any Apple site, Safari crashes and the Keychain won't function unless I
restart.  Everything then runs fine until I launch Safari again and it
repeats all over again.

    Go to Apple.com > Support tab > Discussion tab > and do a search for
Keychain in the Discussion groups.  You'll get tons of info...sadly, no one,
even Apple, seems to have come up with a solution to date.

    An example of one post follows.

    Good luck,
    bob