On Jun 24, 2004, at 6:58 PM, DPrice wrote:

At 12:15 AM -0500 6/24/04, DPrice wrote:
Any clues why OS 9.2 won't complete starting. It begins the start-up process, but won't finish opening. To access Classic files I have to go to start-up disk. I am running OS 10.2 on a Pismo. Thanks for any help.

Try Repairing Permissions using Disk Utility. --

That is done, but Classic is still not loading. Gets hung up and goes no further. Went into System Prefs but could find nothing about turning off extensions. What could be hanging it up? TIA

Under the "Advanced ' tab in the Classic prefs pane. There's a drop down box to select Turn Off Extensions, open Extensions manager or Use key Combination.

--
Bruce Johnson

This is the sig who says 'Ni!'