On Jun 27, 2004, at 3:26 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On 6/27/04 1:27 PM, "Tim Gochnour" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jun 27, 2004, at 1:11 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On 6/27/04 11:16 AM, "Zoltan Batiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey folks. ..I have yet to find any pictures that will "fit"
completely
in my window backgrounds.  It's always too short.  I end up with a
white area in my windows.  Anyone know of a website that has
backgrounds that fit?  I've searched and have amassed a rather large
collection of cool desktop backgrounds. . .but none for the
backgrounds
of my windows.  Any ideas would be great. . .my Pismo is getting
frustrated!  :)

When Apple gave us the option to display a picture in the Finder
window for
some reason the programmers left out the ability to stretch or tile the
picture. (Maybe with Tiger.)

Dude...

I have it here on 10.3.4....... Right under the picture selection is a
scroll.

Finder Window Picture...not desktop picture

Not sure what OS you guys are running, but they are different. I'm running 10.3.4 on here and in my System Prefs is a choice called 'Desktop and Screen Saver' Click on 'Desktop' and beside the pic that you choose is a scroll that says 'Fill Screen, Stretch to Fill, Center and Tile.'

--
Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You know sometimes I get the sudden urge to run around
naked. But then I just drink some Windex. It keeps me from
streaking."