Hey Michael...

No.

SPYMAC does not accept MAIL from YA$%!t! Many of Your GROUPs will warn you of that, and it is a TOPIC of discussion on many of SPYMAC Forums.

        Suggestions:

        Check-out:

<runbox.com>

Google-search 'Mail, and Free Mail'. There are quite a few 1Gig free packages out there, many of them allow you to open multiple Accounts.

I run dotMac as my primary MAIL App., and allow it to import some 8-10 free BOXs, allowing me over 7Gigs of free Mail service neatly managed in, (for my needs), the best MAIL App for MAC around.

You can expand it to meet new needs in minutes by adding new 'Free-Mail Accts., and never bother visiting them & their Non-MAC friendly WEB Windozes.
I could go on with the Elegance and simplicity, but give it a try and let me know if you have any questions.

        And 'Keep on MACin!'...

e.