I currently have a Pismo 400 with OS 9.1, however, because of a new
career that I started, I either want to buy a new PowerBook or add a PC
to my inventory. I'm selling real estate and the Real Estate Board
website (Multi-list system) is only accessible if you use the absolute
latest version of IE and download Active-X. Even PC owners who are not
using IE 5.5 can't access the Multi-list. I won't go into how absurd
that appears to me. BTW, I'm also a photographer that has a G4 at my
studio, the Pismo is at home and for traveling.

I don't really want to buy a PC and have two different laptops, but I
will if that is the best way to go. I would need one that has a wireless
card and Windows XP Pro because our offices are set up for wireless, but
we need XP Pro. Don't ask me any questions about that because I don't
know Windowsspeak.

I don't really want to upgrade the Pismo and would rather buy a 15" 1.5
G4 Book.

Now to the crux of the matter. Do I buy a PC and have 2 different types
of laptops, or, do I buy a new G4 PowerBook and run Virtual PC on it?
I'll have more questions about that later. I know that G5 Books will
probably not be out until next year and I don't want to wait that long.
With that said, what are the chances of a revised G4 Book coming out
later this fall?

Thanks for any help you can give. One other piece of info is that I'm on
digest mode for G-Books.

Les