Is anyone out there running a G3/300 "clamshell" iBook with more than
160 megs of ram? According to the book that came with it, it says it
only supports 128 mb chips, but as someone pointed out MacTracker says
it will support 288megs (apple). I don't want to take a chance and order
a memory chip it will not accept.

Thanks,
Pam