> From: Fabian Fang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Powerbook x OSX = DVD Whiner. Add Clowns < Ancient Printer
> Drivers
>
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:12:42 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Now, moving onto something on-target:  I have a buddy with a G3 upgraded
>> 1400.  Wants to run an old StyleWriter II printer.  Neither of us can find
>> the "durn" driver.  Heard a rumor that that the Color StyleWriter 1500
>> driver would run it, but no joy there--doesn't work.
>
> It is more than a rumor.  Here is the official Apple document on
> StyleWriter drivers, etc.:
> <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=30153>

Hmmm, from the article, it seems to imply that there is an OS limitation
with the Stylewriter II, ie may not work with OS 8+.  Am I interpreting this
correctly?  By the way, THANKS to HAL who emailed me a disk image of the
original drivers, which I will test soon...

--
"Love...a grave mental disease."
                            ~Plato