It's a GREAT application.
Helpful if you need to make a backup of OS X.
Mac OS 9 (same with 8 and 8.6) don't need it, because
if you copy a System Folder to any disc, it will boot.
I also made a mix of OS 9 using all the OS 8.6
Extensions, Control Panels and Finder and it worked.
Mac OS X have some invisible folder that are difficult
to copy as permissions.
Really Thanks.

<http://www.mail-archive.com/g-books%40mail.maclaunch.com/>