Just thought one of you guys may have been through this before, is it possible
to tell wether or not a 5300 series laptop has been through the repair program,
and if not, are they still honoring it?  You guys have been helpful with my new
iBook, so figure you experts may know something about this as well,

Thanks, Josh

p.s. I'm in digest mode so feel free to reply offlist as I receive it faster.