On Jul 30, 2004, at 7:42 AM, Kurt Appling wrote:

I have same problem, I have to download mail in both osx and os9 i dont know why

Make sure your mail client isn't set to download the mail and leave it on the server (if you're using POP mail) If you're using IMAP mode mail, then there's a problem and you should contact support about it.

--
Bruce Johnson

This is the sig who says 'Ni!'