Latest news on Steve Jobs:

I know this is off topic, but is it? This is afterall, "Steve's Universe". Anyway, he had a rare form of cancer which he is recovering from with no complications and should be back to work running Apple by September. Some guy I never heard of is running it in the meantime. . .no, not Steve Wozniak. Well, just thought I'd spread the happy news! Steve is too young to have to worry about stuff like this. "America needs inventors like 'em!" (This was just quoted from a talk show on AM 640 which aired tonight).

Zoltan
THE BLUETOOTH MASTER