From: Dan K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
And now for something completely different!
Will S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
>Coming from a list nanny is outrageous ! Really poor judgment. Dan K
>time to step in and do your job.

I'm not a list nanny, no-one would dream of handing such tremendous
responsibility to lil' ol' me. :P

Doh!! Will S. obviously refers to _another_ "Dan K". Nevvveeerrr mind!

Dan K ("K" for Kraeuter, rhymes with loiter)

Yes, I was hoping you were the famous missing in action for a long time Dan Knight. Owner of this list group. I've been getting reports and reading for my self a number of questionable List Nanny actions at various lists. Including private warnings clearly sent to the wrong person . No follow up from the list Nanny when message is questioned. Some are coming from assistant list nanny's . This has happened in the past and caused lot of hard feels till Dan Knight finally stepped in and fixed things.
I feel it should be possible to make a point without being out right rude to each other. It is also important for the well being of the lists that list Nannies set a good example. Will S