Luis, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>There is no way you are passing those virus unwillingly.
"Unknowingly" there are ways to pass on viruses. One favorite among
people I exchange messages with are forwarding of Word files (30+
infected in the last few years) and also other formats, that they for
reasons, often obscure to me, do think are OK and vital for the message.

Some people may even pass on .scr files for some reason, but the majority
don't come from them of course. I'm sure this minority was passing them
on "Unknowingly" without the intention to passing on viruses.

Also, you're forgetting social viruses like hoaxmail. I regard these as
human mind viruses and obviously they don't harm computers, but these are
still annoying as they come from people you don't want to filter and that
should know better.