Craig W. [EMAIL PROTECTED] asks:
>In my search for a replacement Clamshell iBook LCD, I was wondering if any
>other 12.1" LCD screen would work in the iBook? The 3400/Kanga and the
>Wallstreets use a 12.1 LCD TFT screen...
Clamshell iBook's original panel is a Samsung LT121SU-123. The 3400/Kanga
LCDs are (sadly) completely incompatible.

However, this worked for me:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3488983048>

>From the sellers' description:
"LCD panel / screen, manufactured by Samsung, part number: LT121SU-121.
Suitable for a Dell Latitude CPi series notebook computer."

The Dell panel had an EMI shield attached, but it just unscrewed.
Everything else was identical to the iBook's panel, hooked it up and it's
working perfectly.

I suggest an eBay title-and-description search for this string, exclude
the brackets:
[lt121su*]

dan k

http://macdan.n3.net/