On 9/6/04 6:32 PM, "Mikael Byström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into
the Cybertrough:

> Can you guys help me with identification of an original Apple card? I
> have spare Wallstreet processor daughter card and lack a wallstreet I to
> verify what version it is. I testdrove this card once, but I didn't pay
> attention to the data, as I was more interested in the upgrade card I had.
> I think the card is either a 233 cacheless or a 250 with 1 MB cache as it
> came from a WS I.  I doubt a 292. I'm not sure where to look for the
> cache on card, but I put pics of both sides here  <http://99mac.se/forum/
> attachment.php?attachmentid=3121> and here <http://99mac.se/forum/
> attachment.php?attachmentid=3122>. Could the Motorola chip on the
> underside be the cache? Or where is such located?
>
> Can the serial CK824380YBKFA tell something to us?

Read me the part number.  I can't make it out of the pic.  It is in the
format xxx-xxxx and sometimes there is an "A" or "B" for revision number.

With that number I can look it up in GSX.

Kyle H. Hansen
--
Jesus Saves...but Gretzky grabs the rebound and backhands for a goal!!!