Laurent wrote:

If you're planning to use any laser printer that relies on EtherTalk
(AppleTalk over Ethernet), I would suggest you look somewhere else as the
Linksys products don't support Macintosh at al

A: I have an 3year old linksys router and it supports ethertalk. Linksys will not support the mac for firmware upgrades or advice but there are many other people who do that. Other than firmware, the linksys routers i am familiar with all use your browser for administration.
Saem with the D-Link, but my D-link wireless 4 port router does NOT support Appletalk, so I replaced it with an Assante Router.

I think Asante always supports appletalk. I think D-link and linksys support it sometimes.

As for linksys crapping out,--yeah after a couple of months, ports 3 and 4 merged into one for no apparent reason. The speed was never even close to comparable to the equivalent Asante. On the other hand, my last Assant wireless router--although it had great range, the WAN port went out so I had to turn off the router and use it as a wireless switch.