Clark and Mikael, you fellows have really hurt my feelings. I believe you owe me a big apology and a sloppy wet kiss. Your public and private excoriation will almost certainly cost me the G-Spot Popularity Contest. I know you're both among the " the respectable number of
knowledgeable people" (or was that "the knowledgeable number of respectable people?") in this heavenly choir, because you *say* you are. After all, one of you is a "designated driver on the information superhighway." I mean, just to have been clever enough to have thought that one up shows a razor-sharp wit and keen intelligence.

If I go to a forum, supposedly composed of "knowledgeable people" who may have some insight on the problem I'm trying to solve, I expect either no replies, or honest attempts to help. What I don't expect , and don't accept, is a few self-exalted hall monitors harassing me as if I'd farted in their own personal bathtub. "Get a grip?" "Pinhead?" Sorry, THAT dog don't hunt.

I came here to get informatiion; instead I got a couple loads of verbal diarrhea.

Sorry, I don't have a lame sig or bogus "credentials," or a really dope domain like "punkass." I feel so unworthy...

Bart Brown