        As of now, my iSync only works sporadically, and my iDisk not at all.

eMail is a mess, and it'll be some-time before I know how many Accounts I've been 'Bounced-Off of.

e. Hail MAC!

On Sep 29, 2004, at 3:11 AM, simon goslin wrote:

I too had some of these problems today, but my iSync problemo has been occuring for the last week or so and it's really annoying.

From: "E. Moorhead" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "G-Books" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: iSync and .Mac account problem...
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:33:16 -0400

        Hey Simon...

dotMAC's been having major MAINFRAME?) problems for the last 24hr or so.

'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' went down 11:00 PM last night for many of us and 'Locked' us 'Out' of the SYSTEM till after 02:00 PM this afternoon. iDisk, Bounced Mail, the whole 9yards.

I spent over 3 hours this afternoon 'sloshing' thru APPLE's, 'Worst-in-the-Industry's', live Tech and Account Support system, only to find, after 8 different assistants and supervisors, that no one there had a clue that there was anything wrong.

I was actually on the phone with a 'Senior' Tech Support staffer, who was insisting that the problem HAD to be with MY System, when the following "Notice" was posted to the dotMAC Support bulletin board:

<http://www.apple.com/support/dotmac/>

[ .Mac System Status

Network Status

Mail

iDisk

HomePage

10:00 am PDT, September 28th, 2004:

A small number of customers were having difficulties receiving mail due to database issues. The sender of the email will receive a bounce-back claiming that the destination account is over quota. The issue is now resolved and mail should be delivered as expected.

 .Mac ]

I received a chagrined apology.

I DON'T know what "10:00 AM" location they're referring to above, but MY System began to 'come-back Up' at 06:00 PM my time, and is still not 100%.

e.