Hi All -

We ordered two of the Roamabout Wireless cards from Wegener Media and now my
wife can't locate the install CD that we used to install the drivers on her
PISMO and I'm trying to put a card into a Wallstreet here in my classroom.
Of course her Pismo is running OS X and the Wallstreet OS 9 so she can't
just copy the driver from her HD and e-mail it to me and they don't seem to
be downloadable from Wegener's site.  So does anyone have a copy of the OS 9
drivers for this card that they would be willing to e-mail to me sometime
very soon?  I assure everyone that we have bought and paid for the cards in
a legitimate and upfront manner.  No doubt she will find the CD as soon as I
get the drivers anyway!  Thanks in advance for your help.

Sam Strong
Henley Middle School